Google Certifications

I received this email from Katie Kelsey (katiekelsey@tierneybrothers.com) and wanted to put it out here in case any of you are interested in pursuing Google certifications.

Good Morning,

For those of you using Google tools in your district, we will be offering an official Google Boot Camp - Google Certified Educator Level 1 Course March 29-30th in St. Paul, MN. This is a two-day event designed to prepare you for your Certified Educator Level 1 exam.

A limited number of seats are available for each location on a first registered, first served basis; please register right away to secure your spot.

This boot camp is $200 per person.

More information, including registration, can be found here: Registration and Info

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Katie Kelsey | Tierney | Professional Development Services Manager
1771 Energy Park Dr., Suite 100, St. Paul, MN 55108
katiekelsey@tierneybrothers.com
P: 612-455-3610 | F: 612-331-3424
Website I Facebook I Twitter I LinkedIn

If we have already started pursuing our Google Certification online and have started the training, should we continue the process or stop and attend the boot camp instead? I have three units left until I can take the exam.

Hi Melissa,
I would continue along the course you have already started, as this boot camp would likely be a review for you at this point. It’s offered by one of our lessor utilized vendors and, thus, not 287 sanctioned or supported by any means…I just wanted to put it out there in case there was interest.
Thanks for the question,
Kim

Thanks for sharing this. I would love to do it, but I will be away on those days. If other opportunities come up, I’d jump at them.