Favorite Twin Cities Restaurants

Thai Table is superb! I have been meaning to try Nong’s.

I love Crave as well. Kids eat free on Sundays and they bring kids fruit or veggies as an app for free every day! Great happy hour too!

1 Like

I’m a big fan of the Bourbon Butcher in Farmington in the far south metro. Delicious smoked meats.

https://www.bourbonbutcher.com/

We do not frequently eat outside of our home but we really enjoy Que Viet on Brooklyn Blvd. and for rare, special occasions, we like Manny’s Steakhouse.

My suggestion is Broder’s Pasta Bar on 50th and Penn in Minneapolis. Our family’s been going there for years and we love their range of foods and the care of the staff.

We all KNOW the [Blue Door] is the home of the Juicy Lucy! Some of us just won’t admit defeat!

I second others that there are many good places.
Revival
Old Southern BBQ
Keg and Case has several options too, but we haven’t tried them all yet!

Some of my favorites are
Hong Thai in Maple Grove
Acapulco for Mexican
Colossal Cafe, long lines for brunch but their pancakes are SO good!

I really like La Fresca in Minneapolis. It’s a small Mexican restaurant tucked in a neighborhood in South Mpls and it has knowledgeable staff and wonderful food.

1 Like

Love Revival, just round the corner from my place.

Those are all new to me! Thanks for the recommendations!

My favorite pizza joint in the Twin Cities is definitely Fat Lorenzo’s. They have two locations, but I am a big fan of the South Minneapolis one. It is kid-friendly, and I love their crust. (Be advised, you thin-crust lovers…this is not that type of place.)

1 Like

My favorite restaurant is Himalayan on Lake Street in Minneapolis.

1 Like

I once had brunch there, need to go for dinner some time.

1 Like

YES, Clark! Broder’s is one of my favorites, too

1 Like

my favorite restaurants is Red Lobsters

For Mexican, I really like Supermercado y Panaderia LomaBonita in Crystal off of Bass Lake Road. They have traditional tacos, such as yummy tacos al pastor and they are very reasonably priced.

I guess I need to get out more because I’m coming up short on Twin Cities restaurants. I’m way out in Big Lake so if you are out that way you could try Cornerstone Cafe in Monticello and the Tipsy Chicken in Elk River.

Psycho Suzie’s in the summer.

1 Like

Those Cheddar Bay biscuits!